Friday, August 22, 2008

Awaiting Baby Klein's Arrival

Well, we are now about 10 days from the big due date!!...Bethany can't wait for her little brother to come and Steve and I can't wait to experience raising a SON!!...
Pregnancy is such a wierd thing; i am surprised to be so close to having Klein here but at the same time it feels like i've been pregnant forever!!...I'm having a lot of pain that i didn't have with bethany but i'm also not having the symptoms of labor being close that i had with bethany, which is a little scary; am i going to go beyond my due date while being in such pain??????????? Oh well, he'll come when he's supposed to :)
This will probably be our last post until Klein gets here, and even then, you might see birth announcements before you see blog updates!...Until then....

5 comments:

TBG said...

Bridget! I pray you have a smooth delivery and a healthy baby! Can't wait to see pictures.. you and Steve make BEAUTIFUL babies!!!

Ang said...

I am experiencing the same thing this pregnancy. I seem to always be in some sort of pain but never consistent..when he moves now it hurts alot too...very strange. I am trying to remember he will come when he is ready too :o) Hope you have a safe delivery too!!!

Nah Nah said...

Bridget, Poppa and NahNah are getting so excited. We can't waith to look into Klein's little face. You and Stephen are bringing us so much joy with Bethany and now a grand-son. We love you more! NahNah

beck'sthree said...

When Beth was over here the other day, I asked her if she was getting a big brother soon. She said, "Uh-huh, baby Kwine." I said, "You are going to be such a great big sister," and Lauren piped up, "And, I'm gonna be a gwate big sister, too!" I told her she'll just have to pretend with Baby Klein. :)

Peggy Adams said...

Grandpa and I are still praying that baby Klein comes this weekend. What fun it will be to now have a new little boy in our family again! And Bethany can still be the "queen bee". We love all of you dearly.
Gigi and Grandpa